Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Competitve World

Salam dan hai sugar loversss....

Wow... It's been  2 weeks now I started this confectionery business - and let me be honest - i got a LOT of opinion.. A lot.. and somehow I am not very sure of which direction I should follow.

I guess I should start doing istikharah and tahajjud -- not just once in a while and when I feel like doing it..

This is the cake I made recently -- some say it's damn good... some say it's too chocolatey... we can't really satisfy everyone right? need to find the balance though!


Here's another picture... tadaaa!!!



So... actually I have the interior of the cakes inside my camera... but.. i dont know how to transfer it. HAHA.. loser.. no, no.. i will try somehow to transfer it.. perhaps later..with something else..

Let's see the original chocolate with self filled cream cheese........


See how dense it is!!! That's what i LOVE... but to sell this for only RM2.00 is a struggle.. U know why, because people love cheap & delicious foods ..Guys!!! Understand this rule... quality comes with a price tag...

 If I want to sell this at a factory, or a school, I can't afford to do it this way...I definitely need to adjust.. so... the interior of my cakes are not really like this..(as you can see above-- i got a little bit of cheese outside because they say -- i can't see any cheese.. so, another adjustment....) Lesser cheese and a lot of choc (let me tell you the choc batter is not cheap either)..

I did some Facebook survey : a quick survey : kalau makan kek, suka yang (1) sangat dense, rich & moist, sgt chocolatey atau (2) yang fluffy and x muak makan byk2.. yg mane..1 atau 2... tq kawan2!!


So far, only two responded.. haha.. Both love fluffy cakes.. So, we shall see who wins... Mr rich or mrs fluffy...

Whatever it is, I love doing this... A lot of new things to learn... Gonna try to use my mom's recipe for butter cakes tonight.. Hope it turns well!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us how it tastes!